Subject: OECD Consumer Policy Ministerial - Logistical info session follow-up
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2024 19:55:28 +0300

Dear colleagues,

Thank you for attending today's logistical session. We hope it addressed
many of your questions regarding the organization of the upcoming
Ministerial meeting. Should you have any further enquiries, please don't
hesitate to reach out.

As promised, we are pleased to share the slides presented during the
session, along with the updated list of Heads of Delegation and Annexes B
& C.

Additionally, we'd like to kindly remind you of the important links below:

*	Ministerial website
<https://www.oecd-events.org/consumer-policy-ministerial/en>
*	Registration form
<https://www.oecd-events.org/consumer-policy-ministerial/registration/ccp-
ministerial-meeting-registration> : Deadline - 30 September, 12:00 pm CEST
*	Intervention
<https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=1MdBrGEfDUaw9PySWitHH
GnD76m5epJIjhIhcRLENTlUMjNLM05MQTc5QUw0NFM2UllCS1lCTlJQNi4u&origin=lprLink
>  registration survey: Deadline - 20 September
*	If case you missed Tuesday's email, here is the link to the final
draft Declaration
<https://one.oecd.org/official-document/DSTI/CP(2024)4/FINAL/en>
(confidential).

Based on today's discussion, we thought it would be useful to share some
FAQs below.

Q: What is the deadline to inform the secretariat of a delegation’s
participation?

A: The deadline for additional delegations to confirm participation is
September 12, 23:59.

Q: My delegation wishes to amend our registration of intervention; how do
we do this?

A: First, we ask that you resubmit the form. Second, please let the
Secretariat know by emailing us at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> , to confirm your final registration.

Q: Can the secretariat share the order of interventions ahead of time?

A: The order of intervention is not normally shared as it remains a
dynamic list until the moment of the thematic session. At this time we are
only able to confirm if your delegation is confirmed to intervene.

Q: Who can attend the VIP Lunch and the Ministerial Dinner on 08 // the
Ministerial lunch on 09 October?

A: These Ministerial events are reserved for HoDs only (1 per delegation).
If your delegations plans to change their representative to these events,
please let us know as soon as possible by emailing us at
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Q: My HoD may arrive shortly after the registration/security clearance
time, how do ensure access to the OECD in light of this?

A: Please let us know by filling out the VIP access form (attached). We
will plan the official welcome accordingly and guide your HoD to the
meeting space when they arrive.

Q: How can I book a bilat with another delegation?

A: We encourage committee delegates and embassy counsellors to coordinate
amongst themselves.

Once you have confirmed the date and time of your delegation, please let
the Secretariat know so we can assign you a meeting space by emailing us
at [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Lastly, the updated version of the logistical note, along with the French
translation, will be circulated shortly.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to seeing you all at the CCP
Ministerial meeting in Paris!

Kind regards,

The CCP Ministerial team

OECD Secretariat

Consumer Policy/Consumer Product Safety

Directorate for Science, Technology and Innovation (STI)

2, rue André Pascal - 75775 Paris Cedex 16

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorised by the sender to
receive it. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, or publication of this
information is not allowed. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your
system.

Cette communication est uniquement destinée à la personne ou à l’entité à
laquelle elle est adressée et à d’autres autorisées par l’émetteur à la
recevoir. Aucune divulgation, utilisation ou publication de ces
informations n’est autorisée. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par
erreur, veuillez en notifier l’émetteur immédiatement et la détruire de
votre système.

Restricted Use - À usage restreint